During the visit to this web site, some personal data may be recorded (possibly also by means of technical cookies) such as:
- IP addresses
- the domain names of the computers used by visitors
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources
- the time of such requests
- the method used for submitting a given request to the server
- returned file size
- a numerical code relating to server response status
- other parameters related to the user's operating system and computer environment.
Such information is collected in the form of anonymous data in order to allow the normal operation of the web site during the browsing session and it does not aim at identifying the user, except for the cases foreseen by law requirements.
Intentionally sending an e-mail through the Contact Form of this web site implies the acquisition of the sender’s address (which is necessary to send a possible reply message), sender's IP address, as well as other personal data that the visitor may have written in the message.
The web site is registered and maintained by Alessandro Fusari; the company Aruba supplies the relative hosting services.
The visitor may, in any case, express his choices about cookies also through browser settings.
Acquired personal data are managed following Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.This extensive notice is provided also in pursuance of the regulation Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies - 8th May, 2014.